On Pocketnow Daily, this year’s iPhone XI Max will reportedly be the first iPhone to feature triple cameras. The Samsung Galaxy S10 was just accidentally leaked by Samsung while they were showing One UI. iPhones prices keep going down in China almost reaching $200 in discounts. HTC is focusing on VR and a 5G smartphone for the second half of 2019. We end today’s show with deals for the iPad Pro on BestBuy’s 2 Day Sale.
All this and more after the break.
– WSJ: Triple-camera iPhone 11 coming this year
– Samsung could’ve leaked the design of the Galaxy S10 by accident
– 5G HTC smartphone planned but won’t arrive until second half of 2019
– Chinese retailers continue to heavily discount iPhone prices
– iPad Pro has a $150 discount on Best Buy’s 2-day sale
#PocketnowDaily #iPhoneXI #GalaxyS10
Graphics provided by: Motionvfx.com
Pocketnow has been a key source of mobile technology news and reviews since its establishment in 2000. With offices on three continents, Pocketnow offers round-the-clock coverage of the mobile technology landscape, from smartphones to tablets to wearables. We aim to be your number-one source for mobile tech news, reviews, comparisons, and commentary. If you love mobile as much as we do, be sure to subscribe!